- Dual Master’s Degree in Creative Writing and Literature from Long Island University
- Master’s Degree in Education from Brooklyn College
- Licensed Teacher in New York and New Jersey
- More than 15 years combined tutoring and teaching
Communication is the key to being a successful tutor. My experience has taught me how to establish a rapport and communicate with young people. The most important element in establishing said rapport is to always understand and appreciate the needs of each individual tutee.
So regardless of whether your child is naturally interested in reading and writing or needs that extra push, they will feel comfortable in the supportive, encouraging, and enthusiastic environment that I will create with them. In such an environment, tutees will flourish and strive to maximize their skills.
As a tutor for your son or daughter, I make you three promises.
- Develop individualized tutoring programs to enable your child to reach his/her potential.
- Treat both you and your child in a professional and respectful manner.
- Ensure you are regularly updated on your child’s progress.
- ACT: English
- ACT: Reading
- ACT: Writing
- SAT: Reading
- SAT: Writing and Language
- College Application Essay
- Graduate School Statement
- Creative Writing
- Essay writing
- Homework Help
Please note all tutoring is done in your home. However, the college application essay can be done either in your home or virtually.
Any questions? Please contact me so we can discuss your child’s learning needs.